Founded in 1998 in San Antonio, Texas, ASAP Computer Services was formed under the leadership of Courtney Pelzel, a BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) and Microsoft (MCP) Certified Professional.
Over the years, the company has formed collaborative relationships with our clients, contributing to mutual growth with a laser focus on the attainment of our clients goals. Courtney has played a pivotal role in the company’s transformation from a single-person venture to its current state of expanded operations. Throughout this journey, he has cultivated a culture focused on ownership, professionalism, subject matter expertise, and exceptional craftsmanship.
Collectively ASAP has over 150,000 hours in the field as subject matter experts in ICT, Networking & Telecommunications.
ASAP Computer Services capabilities include:
- Apartment/ Multifamily MXU Fiber Optic Installation
- Industrial Network Construction
- Commercial Tenant Network Finish Outs
- VPN and Private Cloud WFH solutions
- Active Equipment Installation
- Cat 6 Network Installation
- Demarc Installation
- Fiber Optic Installation
- Fiber Optic Splicing
- Managed IT Services
- Phone systems
- Server, Router & Switch Sales and Programming
- IT support and Helpdesk services
- SMB Network cabling and infrastructure installation
- Network and server design and architecture
- VMWare Virtualization.
- Network Repair, Administration, Operation and Management.
- Network design by BICSI RCDD
- Desktop and Laptop repair and support
- Private Level 2 Datacenter Design and Construction
- Wireless network support
- System integration, Including Microsoft Exchange Server Expertise.
- Computer Repair
- Laptop Repair
- Network Certification Testing
Contact Us for more information. We appreciate the opportunity to demonstrate our work ethics and professionalism to you.